Friday, November 23, 2012

I received a "Liebster"-Award!

Woho great thing for me, I really did receive a "Liebster"-Award. Thanks to Mr. Lee from Mr. Lee's Painting Emporium for passing me this little golden man with his big golden trophy :)

Liebster Award

But what is this all about you may think now?
As far as my quick research revealed, it is a little "reward" given to favoured blogs with fewer than 200 followers. "Liebster" is a german pet name for boyfriend and could also mean beloved , darling and in the blogosphere I think it should be translated dearest or precious or "valuable to read".
This thing is going viral like hell and I really thought of mentioning or even passing it.


But since I received already 2 new followers and some nice words from Mr. Lee I will play along. Ah yes there are some rules to be followed:
  1. Copy and paste the award on your blog linking it to the blogger who has given it you.
  2. Pass the award to your top 5 favorite blogs with less than 200 followers by leaving a comment on one of there posts to notify them that they have won the award and listing them on your own blog.
  3. Sit back and bask in the warm fuzzy feeling that comes with knowing you have made someone's day!
  4. There is no obligation to pass this onto someone else but its nice if you take the time to do so.
Ok now, to whom I will pass this golden, shiny, thingy... Ashes on my head, the first blogs which came to my mind where nearly the same which Mr. Lee already mentioned, but I think there are some small ones which could/should be mentioned in this case:

Serafins Miniatures is a real nice one. I like the work she does and perhaps some of you may recognize her from Brushbrothers (where I finally should register). I found her blog on "Das Bemalforum" by chance.

Luferox Blog has way too few followers. I like his extremly clean painting style (although he paints the wrong models... High Elves and Dwarves. IEK! :) ). I found his blog on "Tabletop Welt" where I also follow his army project(s).

Der Figurenschieber has some pretty cool "Horde of the Things" stuff on his blog but also some really great basing stuff on (or should I say UNDER?!) his miniatures. His blog I also found on "Tabletop Welt" where I stumbled upon his HoT project.

Adary's scrapbook has some nice tutorials (and lots of other stuff). I found this blog as I searched for some advice on a cheap photo setup.

Pitched Battle is a 40k blog with lots of painted miniatures in it. Feldmarshal Goehring was nice enough to post some comments in the beginning and help me stay motivated, so perhaps I can now give something back

Ok this is it. I have to think if I join the comment spam or if I enjoy the "warm fuzzy feeling of helping some" in silence. Perhaps we can turn this around: If you like these blogs and start to follow them, leave them a nice comment and if you wish, tell them where you found the links to their blogs.

[Update]
Added a fifth blog to the list. 


So long,
Paradox0n

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts