Thursday, June 27, 2013

Man the trenches - Next wave of spambots attacking

Man the trenches
Oh how I missed this... In the last few days there was a real flood of spam comments on my blog. All in the same manner like "Great blog visit my" or "Wow never read stuff like this, read my article". This time no visits spamming (at least if I can trust my statistics here) but a big mess in my incoming mails folder. Luckily this sh** is not getting published because in around 90% these comments are recognized as spam and filtered out by Blogger.
Anyone else having these problems lately?

But to post something relevant for the blog: I am sorting out the pictures for my pending battle report and have to force myself to watch the whole painting DVD stuff again because I have nearly forgotten everything I wanted to write about them. Perhaps I will go shopping in the near future because the DVD from Painting Buddha will be out soon and they seem to be worth buying.

So please stay tuned until I have recovered and can post some more interesting stuff for wargaming in the near future :)

So long,
Paradox0n

1 comment:

  1. I got around this by changing the settings to now allow anonymous posting. Cleared it right up.

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts