Sunday, January 26, 2014

Praise Papa Nurgle

Life is a roller-coaster it seems. Since nearly two weeks I am now struggling with fighting of the flu I got at the beginning of last week and still I have the last remaining symptoms of it. Thinking of painting while you cough or sneeze is not possible. Stress at work and some stuff to recondition because of my sickness don't improve the situation either.
At least I am fit enough to do some short bicycle circles around my flat. Christmas and New Year didn't perform well on my hips ;)

Hopefully I can return painting a bit (and finishing my working place, it has changed again a bit and is nearly complete now) and finally sorting some pictures for my second Majorca post (better late than never).

I am happy that some you are returning to blogging again and even if I am not able to catch up all your posting I hope I can comment once in a time.

Happy Blogging!

Paradox0n

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts