Saturday, February 8, 2014

Where's the rum gone...

...I would ask if I would be Jack Sparrow. But since I am definitely not I ask: Where is my motivation gone. It seems the two weeks fighting of the cold sucked out my complete energy. At the moment it is pretty hard for me to hop on my bike let alone painting miniatures. I am glad that I can fulfill the stuff at the office. Which is pretty stressful at the moment.

Sorry to give you no new pictures of my miniatures or anything. Meanwhile you can watch other people who are awesome :)





So long,
Paradox0n

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts