Monday, April 13, 2015

MMM - Anyone alive out there?

Another episode of my Monday Morning Musings (and Music). Today I am asking myself if anybody is still reading the stuff I post. There was not much feedback on the last stuff I posted which dampens my motivation for posting a bit at the moment.
As you all know, comments are a bloggers best friend (also like/shares etc.pp. help to keep a good mood). So if you still read my stuff, I would be happy if you find some time to post a small comment from time to tome, even a "sucks" or "great" if you have not much time.
I see that I have lots of visits (increasing from month to month) and sometimes up to nearly 300 a day but no active participation like comments or likes/shares in the social media.

Therefore I shout out in the blogosphere: Is anybody out there?! with some hardcore music from Neophyte:


Warmachine/Hordes battlereport Nr. 3 is already done and will be posted this week. I also had a fourth game last Monday. Sadly I took no pictures but I will give you a short summary nonetheless.


So long,
Paradox0n

P.S.:
And another new follower. A warm "Welcome!" to Alejandro Lii. Take a seat, grab some tea and enjoy the ride. If you have a blog, please tell me, that I can add you to my blogroll.

5 comments:

  1. Hello - Yes I am out here looking at stuff on Sisters ( including Inquisition) Dark Angels ( Including Fallen ) and Guard _ with a few other little digressions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :)
      And I think you also followed me, right? The followers widget is not showing the recent followers correctly atm...

      Delete
  2. Hi There I am very impressed with your 3 Ecclesiarch Super Heavies , so much so that I am currently building one. I have been finding the loading racks for the shells tricky , have you any tips? In addition have you considered a DataSheet for the 7Th Edition?
    jamesstonhold@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find the posts from Hudson on the Ecclesiach tank interesting, and am working on one myself. I am trying to contact him , are you in touch with him , and, if so can you help me reach him?

    ReplyDelete

If you liked this article, please leave a comment. If you even want to support this blog, deactive your adblocker and click on one of the banners. Everything will be refunded for new reviews or tutorials. Thanks!

Related Posts